Learn Bank Of Baroda Adhaar Seeding To Account: Discover the Step-by-Step Process for Linking Your Aadhaar Card to Your Bank of Baroda Account Number with our Exclusive Guide. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made it clear that linking your bank account with Aadhaar is mandatory. RBI has also urged banks to implement this requirement without any delay. Follow our step-by-step guide below to seamlessly link your Aadhaar card with your BOB Bank account.
Bank Of Baroda Adhaar Seeding
In its official statement, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) addressed recent media reports concerning the requirement to link Aadhaar with bank accounts. RBI wishes to clarify that on June 1, 2017, the Central Government introduced the Money Laundering Prevention (Maintenance of Records) Second Amendment Rule 2017 in the gazette. As per this rule, it is mandatory to link Aadhaar numbers with bank accounts. Banks are expected to adhere to this regulation and should not delay its implementation while waiting for further orders.
Bank Of Baroda Adhaar Seeding/ Linking Online
Aadhaar Seeding and Account Authentication Through OTP Verification
As per the modifications introduced in the Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Second Amendment Rules, 2017, it is imperative that all accounts are linked with Aadhaar and authenticated using biometric or a Yes-No verification process.
To streamline the process of Aadhaar linking and account authentication, our bank has developed a secure web portal. This platform enables customers to complete these tasks from the comfort of their homes. It’s important to note that the seeding and authentication procedures are OTP-based. Therefore, only customers whose mobile numbers are up-to-date in both their bank accounts and the Aadhaar database can utilize this service.
You can easily link your Aadhaar to your existing account using any of the following straightforward methods:
- Step 1: Enter your valid account number and click on the “Continue” button. You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile.
- Step 2: Enter the OTP and Captcha, then click the “Validate” button. Once the OTP is validated, you will be redirected to another page where you’ll be prompted to enter your Aadhaar Number.
- Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar Number and click on the “Continue” button. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile from UAIDI. Enter the received OTP from UAIDI and validate it by clicking on the “Validate” button. Once successful, your personal details will be displayed.
Bank Of Baroda Aadhaar Seeding via SMS
To link your Aadhaar with your Bank account, follow this format:
UID [Space] 12-digit Aadhaar Number [Space] Last 4 digits of your account number
For example, if your Aadhaar number is 1234567890123 and your account number is 176104000000811:
UID 1234567890123 0811
Linking Aadhaar via the BOB Internet Banking Portal
- If you are an Internet banking user, log in to BOB Net Banking.
- Access the “Link your Aadhaar number” link under “My Accounts” on the left panel of the screen.
- From the homepage, select “Other services” and then choose “Aadhaar Registration.”
- A form will appear. Fill it out with your account number and Aadhaar number.
- The last 2 digits of your registered mobile number (non-editable) will be displayed.
- After entering the details, check the box in front of “I Agree.”
- Click on “Continue.”
- On the next page, you will receive a successful submission message along with a reference ID.
- Within the next 24-48 working hours, you will receive the status of your Aadhaar seeding on your registered mobile number
Bank Of Baroda Adhaar Seeding By Branch
- Visit any BOB branch with a copy of your Aadhaar number or e-Aadhaar.
- Provide a Letter of Request and a Xerox copy of your Aadhaar letter at the branch.
- The branch will conduct the necessary verification and proceed with the linking process.
- An SMS notification will be sent to your registered mobile number, informing you of the status of the Aadhaar seeding.
Bank Of Baroda Adhaar Seeding/ Linking Offline
To initiate the process of linking your Aadhaar Card with your BOB bank account, make sure you have the following documents ready:
- The original and a photocopy of your Aadhaar Card
- Your BOB passbook
- The Aadhaar Card linking form, which can be downloaded from the BOB website or obtained from a BOB branch.
Next, complete the form by providing the following information:
- Name and address of your branch
- Your BOB account number
- Your name and address as they appear on your Aadhaar Card
- Your Aadhaar Number or Aadhar UID number
Attach a photocopy of your Aadhaar Card to the form. Once you’ve filled in all the necessary details and attached the photocopy, you will need to visit your bank branch to submit the application to a bank representative or official.
The bank will proceed to verify your information by accepting the original Aadhaar Card and its photocopy. They will initiate the verification process by cross-referencing the information you provided with the data in the Aadhaar database. If the details align, your application will move forward for processing. Once this process is complete, you will receive a notification from the bank on your registered mobile number, confirming the successful linkage of your Aadhaar Card to your BOB account.
FAQ?: BOB Adhaar Seeding
It takes around 48 hours of time for seeding Aadhar with NPCI. How do I check my DBT linked account? The linking status of Aadhar and bank account can be checked on UIDAI website uidai.gov.in.
In compliance with the Prevention of Money-Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Third Amendment Rule, 2019, it is mandatory for those accounts to produce Aadhaar to the banks that receive subsidy or benefit from the government through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) or other welfare scheme.
First option is to call 9999*1# from your Aadhaar linked Mobile Number. Second option to check Aadhaar Seeding Status by sending the SMS in following format. Open the Messaging App on your Mobile Phone. Type “Account Number Aadhaar Number and Send it on 567676.
This means… your bank account which linked with NPCI is Inactive..it may be because you are not using such bank account regularly… NPCI maps bank details through aadhar when you open a bank account..it means the bank account which you opened LATEST will be mapped with NPCI..if that bank account is inactive..